|1/2||Fresh watermelon slices|
|200 g||Greek feta|
|150 g||Boiled beans|
|200 g||Sautèed funghi porcini Serbosco Valbuona|
|to taste||Fresh mint leaves|
- Take the watermelon and cut it in cubes of 1,5 cm.
- Cut the Greek feta in cubes of 1,5 cm.
- Take the beans, cut the tip, and boil them for 20 minutes in hot water.
- Drain them and let them cool down before cutting them in 1-2 cm pieces.
- In a capacious bowl add the watermelon and Greek feta cubes, the beans, and the Sautèed Porcini Serbosco Valbuona with their oil.
- Mix everything and serve on a plate garnishing with some mint leaves to taste.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it