|150 g||porcini gourmet in salsa Serbosco|
|1||Spoon of chopped sage, rosemary, thyme|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|enough||Butter or oil to grease the mold|
- Put the eggs in a capacious bowl.
- Add some salt and the chopped herbs.
- Mix with the hand whisk.
- Add the parmesan and whisk again.
- Add the Porcini Gourmet in salsa Serbosco.
- Mix again, then fill the molds previously greased with butter/eggs.
- Put everything in the oven at 180 C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve as soon as ready.
You could substitute the herbs with different ones like parsley, basil or marjoram.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it