|Crema al parmigiano reggiano dop Serbosco
|Thick greek yogurt
|Firm green zucchini
|Small/medium sized carrots
- Wash and cut the tip from the zucchini and the carrots.
- Cut the vegetables in lengthwise in stripes.
- Grill the zucchini for 2/3 minutes on every side (if you have new courgettes you could leave them raw).
- In a pot mix the Parmigiano reggiano dop cream with the greek yogurt.
- Add some chives and some thyme.
- Mix the cream and spread it on the carrots and zucchini.
- Roll up the vegetable’s stripes and lay them on the serving plate.
- Decorate with some more thyme and chives and pour some more cheese cream on top, serve.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it