|1 cup||Pearl spelled|
|3 cups||Cold water|
|to taste||Fresh chopped parsley|
|300 g||Mixed seafood|
|1 spoon||pesto mediterraneo piccante Serbosco|
- Rinse the pearl spelled under running water and put it in a pot with cold water.
- Heat up to boiling point and cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add salt to taste and mix before closing and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Drain the spelled and leave it to cool down completely at room temperature.
- Cook the seafood in a small pot with some water for about 10 minutes. If you are using frozen seafood defrost it in the fridge first.
- Put the spelled in a bowl and add a spoon of pesto mediterraneo picante SERBOSCO and mix well.
- Add the seafood and the chopped parsley.
- Mix again, then let everything to rest for about 30 minutes in the fridge, then serve.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it