|Fresh liquid Cream||500ml|
|Gelatin in sheets||6g|
|1 Vanilla Bean|
|SERBOSCO Raspberry Puree||200g|
- Soak the gelatine sheets for 10 minutes in cold water.
- Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise.
- Put the cream, the cut vanilla bean and the icing sugar into a small saucepan and heat over a low heat without boiling.
- Squeeze the softened gelatin and drop it into the cream, stirring until it has completely dissolved.
- Filter everything and put into moulds.
- Put the panna cotta in the refrigerator until it is firm.
- When serving, garnish with the SERBOSCO Raspberry Puree.