|500 g||Ground beef|
|500 g||Ground pork|
|200 g||Mixed mushrooms bontà di bosco Serbosco|
|200 g||Stale bread|
|1 bicchiere||Fresh milk|
|q.b.||salt and pepper|
- Put the stale bread in a pot with some milk to soften up.
- Leave it to rest for 10 minutes then put it in the mixer together with the egg, the parmesan and the garlic clove.
- Put the ground meat and the mushrooms in a big pot and mix them together, then add the bread compound and mix everything again, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slowly add the bread crumbs, be careful: it must result firm but not entirely dry.
- Fill the silicon die, if you should not have it then you can wrap it in food film and let it cool down in the fridge for 30 minutes before putting in the oven, otherwise you could wrap it in baking paper which you don’t have to remove while in the oven.
- Set the oven at 180 C and cook the meatloaf for 30-35 minutes. I’d suggest to put a pan underneath to avoid the spill of meat juices during the cooking.
- After you remove it from the oven wait until it cools down before removing it from the die and cut it.
- Before serving heat in a pan with a little oil, or in the microwave for some minutes or in the oven at 150 C for 6-7 minutes.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it