|White wine glass
|Eggplant cream SERBOSCO
|Red and yellow peppers
|Thyme and sage
- Take the peppers and divide them in 2, removing the seeds.
- Cook them in the oven until they become soft, then let them cool down.
- Take a pan, put some olive oil and the chopped onion to brown.
- Add the grouper filet (cut in small pieces).
- Cook for some minutes, blend with some white wine and let it evaporate.
- Add some thyme and remove the pan from the heat.
- Take the grouper filet and put them in a mixer with the cream and the egg, then blend everything and set it aside.
- Cut the peppers into stripes and put them aside.
- Take the mold and grease it with butter, then cover it with the pepper stripes on the outside.
- On the inside stratify the grouper mousse with the SERBOSCO Eggplant Cream.
- Put everything in the oven at 180 C for about 30 minutes until browning.
- Let it cool down slightly before removing from the mold and serving.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it