For the Gluten free pasta, recipe by Sonia
|150 g||Gluten free millet flour|
|90 g||Gluten free rice flour|
For the white Turkey Sauce
|300 g||Ground turkey|
|1/2||Glass of white whine|
|1||Spoon of olive oil|
|2||spoons of white truffled Serbosco cream|
To make the Pasta omelette
|60 g||Gluten free parmesan|
|to taste||peanut oil for frying|
Gluten free Pasta preparation
- Pour the flour and the canthan in a bowl and mix them well. Add the eggs and knead until you get an elastic and uniform pasta.
- Wrap the pasta in film and leave it to rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes. If you have a pasta machine use it to form the spaghetti, otherwise pull the though very thin and cut the pasta into spaghetti with a knife.
White truffled turkey sauce preparation
- add some oil to a pan, cut the onion into thin slices and slowly heat everything. Once browned add the turkey meat and the nut butter. Let it cook for some minutes then blend with some white whine. Then heat for 2-3 more minutes until ready.
- Add the Serbosco white truffled cream, then put aside.
Gluten free pasta omelette with white truffled cream preaparation
- Cook the pasta in enough salted water, drain it and put it in a bowl.
- Add the eggs to the pasta and mix well, add also some parmesan.
- Add the truffled turkey sauce and mix again.
- Add enough oil to a pan to fry the pasta.
- Heat for 5 minutes on every side.
- The pasta omelette results golden and crispy on the outside, while soft and firm on the inside.
For the recipe we thank www.mumcakefrelis.it