For the puff pastry
|200 g||flour 00|
|100 g||molten butter|
|4 spoons||frozen water|
For the filling
|3||Medium sized Onions|
|2 spoons||Tartufo Cream Serbosco|
|200 ml||fresh milk|
|150 g||Stale bread|
|1 glass||white wine|
|2 spoons||Olive Oil|
For the Gorgonzola version
Preparation of the Galette
- Take the onions and cut 5mm slices.
- Take a pan and with some oil put it on the heat, brown the onion slices for ½ minutes.
- Add the wine, cover the pan and mix occasionally for the next 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- In a bowl put the stale bread in milk. Let the bread absorb the milk.
- As soon as the bread has softened add the browned onions and the truffled Serbosco cream, mix and put aside.
Formation of the Galette
- Roll out the dough with some flour, creating a layer around 4/5 mm thick.
Try to give it a circular form, then add the onion, bread and truffle filling in the centre.
Spread the filling, staying at least 4/5 cm away from the border, which we then fold on itself to create the typical “galetta”.
- Grease it’s folded border with the egg and lay them on a pan covered with baking paper.
Put in the oven for 20/25 minutes at 180 C on ventilated mode and serve as soon as ready.
- For the gorgonzola variant follow the same steps listed above but add some cut gorgonzola to the filling.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it