|Grated parmesan (for the parmesan bucket)
|songino salad (valerianella)
|fresh bread slices
|Serbosco Beer Sauce
|Clove of fresh garlic (optional)
Parmesan bucket preparation
- Take a small no stick pan and put it on the heat to warm up.
- Lower the heat and scatter the grated parmesan in the pan.
- Wait for the parmesan to melt and thicken, then take a spatula and turn it upside down.
- Continue the cooking for a few seconds then remove the pan and lay the parmesan wafer on top of a bowl to give it the concave form.
- Repeat this entire process for the second wafer.
- Let it cool down completely before trying to remove from the bowl.
- Wash the 2 salad types and put them aside to dry.
- Take the cheese and cut it in little cubes.
- Cut the fresh bread into small cubes, then set it aside.
- Take a small no stick pan and with some oil put it on the heat.
- Add the garlic and let it brown (optional)
- Add the bread cubes and let them brown. Then put them aside.
Caesar salad preparation
- Take the parmesan bucket and lay some salad of both types inside.
- Add the cheese and bread cubes.
- Pour the Serbosco Beer Sauce over the salad and serve.
For the recipe we thank www.mumcakefrelis.it