|1||ragù di anatra Serbosco da 400 g|
|to taste||Butter or olive oil|
|to taste||Fresh parsley|
For home made bigoli
|3||Fresh eggs at room temperature|
|300 g||Flour type 0|
- Take the flour and form a fountain on a pastry board.
- Add some salt and knead by hand. If needed add some water little by little to obtain a smooth compound.
- When the compound is compact enough use the apposite press and form the bigoli, then leave them to rest for 10 minutes.
Condimento dei Bigoli
- Cook the bigoli in salted water.
- Heat the ragù pronto di anatra SERBOSCO, then add the bigoli and whisk everything together with some butter or olive oil.
- Garnish to taste and serve.
If you’d like you can garnish the bigoli with parmesan and accompany the meal with a glass of Cabernet.
Per la ricetta si ringrazia www.mumcakefrelis.it